Today, we are excited to announce our Reorder with Grubhub Alexa skill! Now, diners can reorder food from Grubhub’s network of more than 50,000 restaurants using only their voice.
The Grubhub skill for Alexa is available for all Grubhub diners who have a device with Amazon Alexa such as the Amazon Echo, Echo Dot and Amazon Tap. The convenient voice-ordering experience allows diners to ask Alexa to recite their past three orders. They can then reorder from one of their favorite local restaurants.
How it works:
- Diners can enable the Grubhub skill and link to their Grubhub account using the Alexa app
- Diners can then open the Grubhub skill for Alexa with a selection of prompts such as, “Alexa, open Grubhub” or, “Alexa, tell Grubhub I’m hungry”
- Alexa will respond with, “Welcome to Grubhub! Here are the latest orders available for reorder”
- Diners can then choose which meal they would like to reorder
- Alexa will place the order for the diner and provide an estimated time for delivery
To celebrate the new Alexa skill, Grubhub will be offering a sweepstakes to its customers. Diners who order three times in March using Alexa will be entered for a chance to win a $500 Grubhub gift card.
The reorder skill for Alexa will be available to all Grubhub users who have a device with Alexa. For more on the Grubhub skill for Alexa, please visit grubhub.com/alexa.
For more information, please visit the original article published on Grubhub’s Newsroom.